Why do the obscenely rich pile all their problems onto the middle class?

Anonymous
Have you been on Linkedin recently?

All these rich people in Forbes who will NOT pay TAX, who will not follow regulations, and will not play by the rules, accusing the middle class of being too privileged! Accusing the middle class of being too powerful!

It's like Japan under the Shogun, or the Kulak and the Bolsheviks.

Nonsense!

And all these middle class corporate rat racer sycophants are tryna advance their careers and go "couldn't agree more! Step in the feet of success! I will follow everything you say Sir! I have already started to reflect on myself! This man is changing the world!"

Like seriously? These people. Bezo. Musk. Zuckerberg. They don't pay tax, don't follow the rules, create monopolies, screw over the competition. Accumulate BILLIONS. But if middle class ladder climbers on Linkedin call these rich assholes out they are at risk of losing their careers and joining the ranks of the working class. So they don't.

So the middle class take the blame for all the world's problems, and prop up the lifestyles of the rich AND the poor!
0
2