What is your opinion on assisted suicide provided by the state, or medical institutions or a unique institution set up for just this purpose?

The_Other
First, I must differentiate myself from people who might generally be seen as those who could be eligible for such a thing. (Referring to people who have some sort of debilitating illness that will ultimately lead to their death slowly but want the pain to end quickly)
In terms of health, I'm about average, give or take, maybe slightly below average.
My desire to be free from life has less to do with my health.

I simply despise life as a whole and wish to be free from it. I especially hate when people say nonsense like: life was "gifted" to me and I should learn to appreciate it more. I believe life is imposed not gifted, there's a difference, it's like slavery to a degree actually..., you're forced in to this thing you didn't ask for and then told to enjoy it, or make the most of it... and if you don't like it people think something must be wrong with you and you're punished for not liking something you didn't choose in the first place and you also have to pay money for the punishment being dealt to you (Referring to being locked up in a mental institution). That's absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.
Attempting to be free from life is not as easy as one might think... last time I tried I ended up in the hospital for a week then locked in a mental institution.
I wish I lived in the US where it's so easy to get a gun, I wouldn't be here writing this... thing... so I guess it's truly the land of the free in this context. Where I live, it's pretty much impossible to get one.

So given this situation, do you think that every human regardless of health situation should be "entitled" to quick and painless freedom from a life they no longer want? A service provided by hospitals or new institutions set up for exactly this purpose, or a legal freedom pill? (I used "entitled" because I believe if you force something on someone, they should have the DEFAULT right to reject it with dignity and without unnecessary costs or pain and suffering)
1
4