How can you in one hand stay aware and up to date what is going on in the world, and in the other hand not be consumed by things you can’t change?

RyanEC
I have been having this problem in the last month since these riots have started, I just can’t help but to be angry about all that is going on.
From the endless virtual signaling from everyone from friends, to corporations, to politicians. To the excusing of looting, arson, and attacks on random people. To the Censorship of classic movies to decided ago. To the destruction of statues and other works of art that represent a person from the past who doesn’t fit today’s standards.
And especially seeing people on the internet with Karl Marx and Hammer and Sickle profile pictures feel as if they now have more power then before.

At the same time I realize that I alone can’t change anything that is going down.

Is there any way to keep up to date and aware of what is happening and what is going on, and also not be consumed be the anger of what is going on.
1
15