Should a man be able to avoid child support if he petitions the court to get an order of exemption upon learning of the pregnancy?

So personally I'm pro abortion in most cases (only against partial birth abortion but most happen way before it comes to that) but one thing that bothered me is that, women have the ability to walk away from responsibility but men don't. Before you start typing let me give the possible scenarios

Man and woman both want the child:
They go through with it and it's good for both. Man - 1, Woman - 1

Man wants the child but woman doesn't:
Woman gets an abortion since the man can't stop her. So that's Man - 1, Woman - 2

Man doesn't want the child but woman does:
He can't force her to get an abortion either but then she gets child support if he walks away. Man - 1, Woman - 3

Neither of them want the child:
She gets an abortion and that's the end. Man - 2, Woman - 4

In all those 4 basic scenario of agreements and disputes, the possible outcomes HEAVILY favor the woman, in fact they only favor the man when they agree on what the woman wants to do. Now men personally, I think men and women should be equal when it comes to parenthood. Many people disagree with that for some reason but those are just my thoughts.

So my proposal for a compromise would be, when the man learns that she's pregnant, before a certain amount of time goes by like say 1 month. He should be allowed to go through our judicial system and get an exemption from child support. He must notify the to be mother of his intentions as well. I think this would be a good concept.
1. It gives the man the ability to walk away from responsibility like how women have
2. There's a check in place so he can't just do it like 8 months in and surprise her

Obviously there are some kinks to be worked out like determining when he first learned about it but aside from that what are your thoughts? Would you be for or against this idea? If you're against it, why?
16 d
I hope none of you support abortion if you response to this is along the lines of "he should have to take responsibility for his actions"
16 d
Anyone have an argument ASIDE from anti-male gender roles?
4
6