What are your views are on abortion, and also why is it that that's your view?

Myself: I am pro-choice up to 15weeks in, but past that (between 15-20weeks) I feel that only a doctor should have the right to say as to if a fetus is ok to be aborted or not. Past about 5 months in I can totally see why people are against that as the baby is pretty well developed at that point and should have protection as it's own entity.

Also for those of you who are pro-life/anti-choice who also happen to be Christian, does that have anything to do with it or is it purely from a moral standpoint separate from your religion that you are against abortions prior to about 3-4 months in when the fetus would just resemble a blob at that point and not have anything well enough developed to be considered a separate human being from the mother. And if being pro-choice has nothing to do with your religion, are people who are christian allowed to be pro-choice or is it banned in your religion?

Just trying to understand the other side's perspective. Also I know many pro-life/anti-choicer's out there are also non-christian too, but I suspect a good majority of you are is why I brought it up. Could be wrong about that though.
Pro-Life/Anti-Choice
Pro-Choice (could be pro-life or anti-life depending on what the female chooses to do with her own body)
GirlGuy
15
13