Tucker Carlson is claiming this man is crying he is a "victim", but with this psychobabble, do you think his listeners are crying to be victims too?

legalboxers
https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2020/06/25/tucker-carlson-claims-bubba-wallace-is-disappointed-he-can-no-longer-pose-as-a-victim/24536561/
Tucker Carlson claims Bubba Wallace is disappointed 'he can no longer pose as a victim'

On Tucker Carlson Tonight Wednesday, Fox News host Tucker Carlson attacked NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, the first full-time Black driver to race in the Cup Series since 1971, after the FBI concluded that the noose found in Wallace’s garage stall at Talladega Superspeedway last weekend was not a hate crime. It turns out the rope, which undoubtedly was fashioned into a noose, had been there since 2019 and was used as a garage door pull rope.

“The noose you heard so much about hanging in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace’s garage turned out to be what almost every other recent noose turned out to be: Not a noose at all. In fact it was a rope used to pull down a garage door,” Carlson said. “Yet even after we discovered this, last night on CNN, Bubba Wallace tried to keep the outrage going.”
==
The whole listeners of the Fox News Channel keep crying "Oh I'm a victim. I can't carry my gun every where I go. I can't curse someone out based on someones looks and because they dont agree with my point of view
0
3