What's Worse? Disrespectful Words? Or Disrespectful Actions?

Brainsbeforebeauty
Whats Worse? Disrespectful Words? Or Disrespectful Actions?
So, asked this question because my daughter's son's other Grandma wanted to take my daughter's son out of state without giving any return date. Talking like it could be months. But also told her son (baby's dad) that she really don't need permission, if she wants to she'll just take him no matter what anyone says... Like WTF oh no the hell you won't!! But also has said if she moves out of state she's taking him with, cuz they need her, so sent her a text, where I was respectful
Whats Worse? Disrespectful Words? Or Disrespectful Actions?
She called me and I admit, over phone I was swearing, but these people are totally taking advantage of my daughter's timidness. She said I could talk respectfully. Like WTF Respect is earned. I can't be respectful to someone that is totally disrespecting my daughter as a person and as a mother. I mean this lady put my grandson on her taxes without my daughter's permission. So yeah all that together, I snapped. Funny, people on here have accused me of being "triggered" if didn't agree with them, or rebutted their trying to insult you, but it ain't that serious. Nothing said on here gonna "trigger" me. But you fuck with mine, oh yeah you gonna see "triggered".
What's Worse? Disrespectful Words? Or Disrespectful Actions?
Add Opinion