Why the selective paranoia?

DocT1977
I notice how most of you are in a panic about Covid-19 and giving people static because they're not wearing masks or choosing to live their lives in the same paranoid manner that you have chosen.

First, where is your paranoia when it comes to these other diseases that have similar stats to Covid 19? Want to validate the difference? Here, I'll validate it for you. You are only doing what the big bad television tells you to do, despite the fact that angry mobs can burn down their own cities and somehow, that's not considered a risk. Elected officials can break their own social distancing orders and that's not considered risky.

Honestly, this has got to be the most woke fucking virus I have ever seen. It seems to only be dangerous when the narrative calls for it. Isn't that special? It's so dangerous that the majority of hospitals across the U. S. sat empty. Field hospitals were never used and were consequently taken down. On the other hand, there is no concrete evidence that masks even work. All these flip flops and peoples inability to keep their story straight, I stop listening to them as a result and somehow people think I am a selfish asshole? No, you are the selfish assholes if you think I have to hide under my bed just like the rest of you simps just to give you comfort.
Why the selective paranoia?
1
1