Would you rather live in a racially diverse area or a more racially homogenous area?

Anonymous
I'd rather live in a homogenous area, since there is less likely to be racial tension, and there is likely to be more of a community spirit. The area I'm looking at moving to is 97% non-Hispanic White, with the other 3% mostly Puerto Ricans or multiracial Americans.
Would you rather live in a racially diverse area or a more racially homogenous area?
Diverse
Vote A
Homogenous
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Would you rather live in a racially diverse area or a more racially homogenous area?
2
13
Add Opinion