What do you think of my take on the confederate flag issue?

doe9de
This is my take on the issue and what i feel people should know feel free to agree or disagree.

I think everyone including the haters there fighting for the flag itself not what it once stood for the confederacy is gone it is only the flag that remains. You can not support something that no longer exists. At its heart a flag is only color fabric nothing more a flag only has the meaning you give to it. Destroying the flag will achieve nothing. all we want is to be able to enjoy the colors and shapes of the flag not support what its people did. If you don't like the flag that's fine you have a right to your opinion but you don't have the right to ridicule others for there"s

That is how i personalty feel about this problem and what i tell others.
5 d
Sorry misunderstanding at the beginning i think the haters believe we support the confederates but most people are supporting the flag itself and i believe that is not understood by the haters.
0
1