All the people who like to point out a (dubious) 99% survival rate, do you know what the other 1% of 328,239,523 represents?

goaded
"WASHINGTON — After several months of mixed messages on the coronavirus pandemic, the White House is settling on a new one: Learn to live with it."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/we-need-live-it-white-house-readies-new-message-nation-n1232884
3,282,395 dead Americans
Vote A
No, maths is hard.
Vote B
See results
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
All the people who like to point out a (dubious) 99% survival rate, do you know what the other 1% of 328,239,523 represents?
0
5
Add Opinion