Why do humans argue the fact that racism is a bad thing when in fact its part of human nature?

People who say racism should be banned forever. Here's the fact that these women and men don't understand about human nature.

Human's as you know still have some form of animal instincts. We work in groups, we like to hang out with people who share the same morals and values. Humans react in different ways to things they do not understand and feel threatened by new things. Like all animal it will be defensive and on guard to something it does not understand same thing with humans.

So when I see protesters about racism I just see stupid humans denying their human nature that they themselves are racist. They don't know the history of human nature. HUMAN RACISM IS STRIFF WITH RACISM so don't think for a moment you protesting is going to make the world a "Care bear paradise".
2
3