Does anyone else feel like people on average are now taking longer to mature as the mortality age rises?

MCheetah
In other words, does it seem like "30 is the new 21" and what our parents used to have accomplished, economically and mentally, by that age, is now taking the average young adult the age of 26 to 30 to accomplish? (Move out, get a stable job, start acting more responsible and mature, pay your bills on time, get married, have kids, etc.)

I feel like the old milestones have shifted up in age as people are living longer and society is making it harder to become more financially independent in the Millennials and Zoomers generations. Am I the only one who thinks this, or do you think more people are just "irresponsible, lazy, entitled etc," nowadays and the milestones for adulthood have mostly remained the same?
1
2