Why does everything surreal come out of Florida and was the arrest of an 8 year old justified in this given the information provided?

legalboxers
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/8-year-old-boy-arrested-florida_n_5f31cc75c5b6960c066b1864 Video Showing Florida Police Attempting To Handcuff 8-Year-Old Draws Outrage

The arrest of an 8-year-old boy at a Florida school in 2018 has sparked an outcry after civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump, who is representing the boy’s family, posted online footage of police attempting to handcuff the child.
Crump shared police body camera footage on Sunday night of the incident, which had been viewed more than 1.5 million times as of Monday evening. He said in an emailed news release that the boy’s mother, Bianca N. Digennaro, had retained him.
The arrest took place at Gerald Adams Elementary in Key West, Florida, on Dec. 14, 2018, after the boy reportedly punched a teacher in the chest, according to an arrest report obtained by the Miami Herald. The child was arrested on a felony battery charge, according to the report. He is not named due to his age.

In a statement, Crump said the boy had an individual education plan in place to assist with a disability. "“You understand this is very serious, OK?” the officer says in the footage. “I hate that you put me in this position that I have to do this. The thing about it is, you made a mistake. Now it’s time to learn from it and grow from it, not repeat the same mistake again.”

Wondering what would happen if this jackwagon has kids, and if it was done to his kid, what would happen?
1 mo
I love how the Blue Lives Matter people come out and support the blue. Anyone who is being put in handcuffs. Every Man, Woman and Child should be because the person in cuffs is always wrong. Either they resisted or something
1
2