Have you ever faced discrimination by somebody who overestimated their intelligence and underestimated yours?

I have poor technical skill but excellent customer service skills and I would usually make about 5-12 times more sales than the other sellers

One guy kept trying to get them to reduce my hours at work cause he knew I had poor technical skills and did not understand why I was getting more hours than the other employees and getting paid so much - not knowing I sold 10-12 times more product than some of the weaker sellers

And online there was a girl who accused me of lying about weight loss every time I expressed an unconventional or uncommon viewpoint such as my claim that matcha burns 10 times as many calories as regular green tea

Or that I reversed a medical condition I had by over 5% by taking high amounts of caffeine in a short period of time

I ghosted a girl I used to see every month because she kept telling me her views were right and my views were wrong

Not only that but she mocked me saying my religious views were flawed which I considered to be a form of blasphemy

its one of the reasons I place such a high value on intellectual humility which is a trait Angela Duckworth recommends in her character lab
4
3