You are a nice person, but what is your one single d*ck move that you do?

BeenThereLovedIt
Let's be honest, we all have those moments where we put ourselves before everyone else, and also sometimes at their expense. For some they are that person who drives down a turning lane to cut into a straight moving lane. Others might be less obvious (or offensive lol), such as taking extra cake for yourself of something, whereas people might not really notice.

This is my one and only d-move. I love venue concerts...

I (and the person I'm with), go to the bar first, and get TWO drinks each. Then we split up and then slowly make our way towards the front of the stage. Since I'm walking alone and carrying two drinks, everyone just assumes I was already up there and left my partner to stay at our spot while I got refreshments :) People actually give you space to pass without a word being spoken. If someone challenges you, just say you are up that way diagonally and point across and forward.. say you got turned a little trying to make your way back. I think that's only happened once in dozens of times doing this, and it worked like a charm.

It works every time lol. I generally get all the way up to the 2nd or 3rd row. The people in the spot I arrive at know I wasn't there before, so then I look for my friend (pretend to at least), and then shuffle sideways slowly, passing a person at a time, until we meet in the middle, and people there just assume we got separated. It's simple and boom.. I can see the bands' nose-hairs :)
2
2