Do you think children should be kept away from politics and propaganda? This is literal brainwashing. Thoughts?

NarutoUzumaki007
1 mo
there is a certain user who got so offended when I told her some facts that instead of having a normal conversation with me , she blocked me before I could retort.

Her name is AmandaYVR , you guys can scroll down and see our conversation and decide for yourself if blocking me was warranted or not

Here's my reply to her last message since she blocked me I will reply here :

1 mo
"Do you know the teacher teaching was not even teaching history either ( despite her being an English teacher and the class being an English class NOT a history class)
She was teaching from a children's book and the story was a fictional story. You can see the book I am referring to in this tweet if you scroll down :
twitter. com/GrantB911/status/1294397764110082048

As I said , the ones teaching should teach accurate history and the ones learning should be capable of judgement. Indoctrination
5
19