If there is a BLM then there should be a WLM?

WLM White lives matter.

Honestly what gives BLM special permissions over everyone else in society their lives are more important because you are black? Please I see too many stupid white folk walking in BLM orgies to not know what they are actually supporting.

“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.

Easy when you can get all black people on your side to form a militia and be the next civil war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism#:~:text=Marxism%20is%20a%20method%20of,perspective%20to%20view%20social%20transformation.
1
10