Why do you think the right wing/conservatives are gathering support and winning elections all over the globe? And leftists are failing miserably?

Anonymous
Almost every country that is militarily or economically powerful is being headed by a ring wing nationalist at this moment

USA - Trump ( pretty sure this guy is coming back )
Brazil - Jair Bolsonaro
India - Modi
UK - Boris
Turkey - Erdogan
Israel - Netanyahu
Russia : Lifetime Dictator
China : Lifetime Dictator

I am sure there are more I don't know of. But just look at these countries. They are the most populous , militarily advanced , economically advanced countries with nukes by the way

Whenever there has been so many right nationalist leaders with power over such powerful and relevant countries , there has been WAR. And the current situation of the world doesn't look good to me.
It's been almost a century since the last big war and everyone seems to be itching for another and with these leaders at the top I am sure there will be another

What do you think is the reason for this sudden rise? have people given up hope on the left? has the left's incompetence and failure to give results made people desperate to vote for the right?
1
14