Was feminism invented by the alphas to make women stay as far away from betas/the average male?

Anonymous
I kinda think that that's the whole point of feminism
Make women aware of how the world works and empower them so that they can stay away from the average male which is genetically inferior to the top 20% of alphas

And i kinda thing this is a good thing. Patriarchy and society have stopped natural and sexual selection or should i rather say just slowed it down. Women back then had no choice and no free will. And that's pretty stupid because in every species it's the female that gets to chose who's "fit" to breed not the males.

Something makes me believe that all of that patriarchy and religion was invented from Incel beta cucks to stop women from choosing their partners willingly and most importantly from improving the human race by weeding out genetically inferior men

But now thankfully women are free to choose and the natural order of things is restored
Who knows in the next 100 or 200 years there will be no more bad looking and poor men because they will all die out

Is feminism an anti average male and eugenics program?
Was feminism invented by the alphas to make women stay as far away from betas/the average male?
Add Opinion