Is there a dead politician or deceased world leader from your own country or any other that you believe would still make a real difference today?

DeeDeeDeVour
Is there a dead politician or deceased President/Prime Minister/Royalty/etc. from your own country or any other nation that you believe would still make a real difference if they "miraculously returned" today bringing their old glory back with them?

I have dual citizenships. I was born in the USA & I'm also half Filipino. I lived in the Philippines for 19 years but I've been back in the United States at little over a year now.

The "American in me" somehow wishes & believes Ronald Reagan, in his presidential prime, would take care of business better than our recent & current heads of state.

The "Filipino in me" strongly wishes & believes Ferdinand Marcos, at the height of his power, would bring back order & prosperity in the Philippines.
32
1