If you are planning to vote for Trump and Republicans what are your reasons?

Anonymous
This question is specifically for people who plan to vote Trump and Republican. It is not predicting a win by them, it specifically is aimed at find out what their particular reason is for so voting. I also posted one asking the same thing for Biden/Democrats so that is the place for people planning to vote that way can post. On BOTH posts I will remove any answers that cross over-so please answer in the appropriate question. If you wish to respond to someone else's answer that is fair-but do not initiate an answer if you do not plan to vote as the question specifies. I will post this entire caution on the other question as well
So-If you plan to vote Trump/Republican what is your motivation? His policies? His image? His experience? Is it a vote AGAINST Biden, a vote against Democrats or a vote FOR Trump?
The Republican Ticket for President
The Republican Ticket for President
?
9
25