Trump knows the economy won't recover by election day so now he's desperate to release a miracle cure for Covid-19 before then. So what will it be?

jakerson181
People close to Trump have admitted it's now clear to him we won't have a huge economic recovery before election day to help his reelection. So now he's obsessed with being able to announce a miracle cure/vaccine before election day whether one is ready or not. Peter Marks who heads the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Biologics said this week he won't release anything that is not proven safe and effective. In response, Trump tweeted that people at the FDA were part of the deep state trying to defeat him. Pretty clear Trump will pressure the FDA and keep firing people until he finds one that will release a "miracle cure" ready or not. And if more people die because of it, well... 'it is what it is." So what do we think this miracle cure will be?
Trump knows the economy wont recover by election day so now hes desperate to release a miracle cure for Covid-19 before then. So what will it be?
Our old friend Hydroxychloroquine. Demon sperm lady is appointed head of FDA
Vote A
Trump knows the economy wont recover by election day so now hes desperate to release a miracle cure for Covid-19 before then. So what will it be?
He'll announce injecting disinfectants really works after all
Vote B
He'll proclaim Oleandrin as the miracle cure and make the My Pillow Guy Surgeon General
Vote C
He'll just stop all testing nationwide and with no new cases being recorded, he'll claim it's cured.
Vote D
He'll tell people drinking 12 cans of Diet Coke a day is the cure. Look how healthy he is.
Vote E
He'll guarantee people it will go away by December... like a miracle. No vaccine needed.
Vote F
Whatever it is, I ain't takin it. Bill Gates ain't gonna chip me and take away my freedoms.
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Trump knows the economy won't recover by election day so now he's desperate to release a miracle cure for Covid-19 before then. So what will it be?
Add Opinion