- at a federal level where it was made it legal to carry. even a small amount and/or use it in public. without fear of having it taken from you or being arrested for it.
- however business could still request you not to smoke/use it in their buildings.
- by small amount I mean less then a quarter pound. to be carried on your person in public.
- however their would still need to be age requirements to buy and carry it in public.
- maybe if they went back and reviewed the case files for non-violent drug charges. to where they would consider dropping the charges and/or releasing people been held for those charges.
- because then it could be sold in more stores with requirements and regulations. while the local, state and federal government could also tax it like they do tobacco and alcohol.
- select places already do this at a local level and make a bunch of money. off the taxes from it to help support the community and fund projects.
Select age and gender to cast your vote: