There's good people and bad people. I'm speaking with all examples in life, not just BLM. So how bout we spend our lives just protecting the good?

thewiggles
We tend to force change on people and then nothing "really changes" we just get a lot of death kn our hands. The BLM movement wasn't explained enough in the beginning to the public. It's started looking more scary, more hateful to people who aren't involved int the reasoning. It started as a focus of freeing all unequals, with Blacks being the first step. Instead its beinv looked at as hurtful, a mind controlling thing and O'd bet a lot of the people fighting for it on the streets are even confused. We tend to group up when fighting with our hearts, but it better be that we know exactly what we fight for. And can't be in anger. We're losing everything we had going for us. Keep it up, I'd imagine us begging for socialistic society one day. I'm no scholar, but I'm reading up on what I can and taking steps back to look at it all.
2
1