Americans: Important POLL. So, please VOTE. Re-elect Trump or time for a new President?

DeeDeeDeVour
Americans:  Important POLL.  So, please VOTE.  Re-elect Trump or time for a new President?
I voted for Trump in the last Presidential elections and I want Trump to get re-elected.
I voted for Trump in the last Presidential elections but I want Biden for a change.
I refuse to vote this year because neither of them deserve my vote.
Vote C
I voted for Clinton in the last Presidential elections and I will continue to vote for a Democrat.
Vote D
I voted for Clinton in the last Presidential elections but I will vote for Trump this time.
Vote E
I voted for someone else in the last Presidential elections but I will vote for Trump this time.
Vote F
I voted for someone else in the last Presidential elections but I will vote for Biden this time.
Vote G
GirlGuy
21
3