I’m curious... Do any of you intend to write Tulsi Gabbard in for President, On Election Day?

She had quite a following before she was pushed out. As things are kind of cray cray atm, I’m just curious if she pops up in anyone’s mind when their thoughts drift toward Election Day.

For those of you who are unfamiliar... There is a three hour interview with her on the Joe Rogan show. I’m not in love with him but he doesn’t have a political Angle, so I think it is a reasonably fair interview And say what you will about Joe R - I know he does not welcome anyone on his show despite being famous on claims to be open to any guest- he does give his guests all the time they need to say their piece. I appreciate that.
Joe Rogan Experience #1295 - Tulsi Gabbard
Yup 👍🏻
Nope 👎
I do not plan to vote.
Vote C
I’m writing in someone else not currently running, on my ticket.
Vote D
I’m voting Blue.
Vote E
I’m voting Red.
Vote F
Other.
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
Incidentally this wasn’t a personal view question. Just general curiosity Based on recent discussions I’d seen... Nothing in this post should seem Like an indication one way or the other of my own voting intentions. Which, while not secret, for purpose of non partisanship I’m remaining silent on this post 👀 🤓😊
36
8