If Pro quo Joe Biden wins, he said he would shut Economy down again for 6 months and would seize all AR -15's , what do you think about that?

888theGreat
If Pro quo Joe Biden wins, he said he would shut Economy down again for 6 months and would seize all AR -15s , what do you think about that?
He wants to take your guns and destroy the economy once and for all. Bring on the New Green Deal at a cost of $100 Trillion and there won't be any new jobs for the American People. He will have totally open borders where Spanish will be official language of America. If you are making $20 an hour , you will be cut to $6 an hour. Wake up people and use your head. If you think things are bad now , wait until he gets in office.

I am 888thegreat and I approve this message!
I am for the destruction of the economy and AR-15 ownership , so I am voting for Biden
I am against destroying the economy and for 2nd Amendment , so I am not voting for Biden
GirlGuy
3
5