What is your take on the WalkAway momentum where democrat voters appear to be openly leaving the party in droves?

sawno
I am seeing a lot of indicators that people are sick and tired of the democrats even on media sources that originally
This one is very telling where a cable news channel got bombarded with upset democrat voters who just switched party's. Biden seems to have no enthusiasm and (genuine) liberals are leaving the party because Trump's platform is more liberal.

And not just that, we also even have entire new movements popping up like the #WalkAway movement where people have a place to speak about how they walked away from the democrats. https://www.youtube.com/c/WalkAwayCampaign/videos

So what is going on here and are you aware of it happening?
I also notice people leaving the democrats in my circles or left myself
I was not aware of this happening and it opened my eyes
This is just an illusion, as far as i can see its one sided propaganda
Vote C
GirlGuy
22 d
Even on media sources that are originally pro democrat*
1
12