If individual choices & responsibility are needed to curtail black crime/incarceration, how does accountability work when someone's mind is poisoned?

Ad_Quid_Orator
And when I say their "mind is poisoned", I don't mean that as a metaphor; I mean lead poisoning (which we know is linked to violent behavior) is way more prevalent in minority communities:
If individual choices & responsibility are needed to curtail black crime/incarceration, how does accountability work when someones mind is poisoned?
And if you think this is an exaggeration, just look at how outlawing leaded gas impacted crime rates:
But I guess we liberals are the 'real racists' by the 'soft bigotry of low expectations' because we don't think black people aren't adversely impacted by lead exposure -_-
29 d
For those who would say the disparity of lead poisoning doesn't come close to matching the crime disparity, that data was taken from children <8 years ago. In the 1990s (when many of the children who are young adults now would have been affected by it), it was quite a bit higher:
www.motherjones.com/.../...ated_lead_1976_2010.jpg</a>
29 d
To those who think that black people commit more violent crimes because "it's in their blood", no shit, lead tends to do that to people when it gets into your system.
0
1