If individual choices & responsibility are needed to curtail black crime/incarceration, how does accountability work when someone's mind is poisoned?

Ad_Quid_Orator
And when I say their "mind is poisoned", I don't mean that as a metaphor; I mean lead poisoning (which we know is linked to violent behavior) is way more prevalent in minority communities:
If individual choices & responsibility are needed to curtail black crime/incarceration, how does accountability work when someones mind is poisoned?
If individual choices & responsibility are needed to curtail black crime/incarceration, how does accountability work when someones mind is poisoned?
And if you think this is an exaggeration, just look at how outlawing leaded gas impacted crime rates:
But I guess we liberals are the 'real racists' by the 'soft bigotry of low expectations' because we don't think black people aren't adversely impacted by lead exposure -_-
Updates:
29 d
For those who would say the disparity of lead poisoning doesn't come close to matching the crime disparity, that data was taken from children <8 years ago. In the 1990s (when many of the children who are young adults now would have been affected by it), it was quite a bit higher:
www.motherjones.com/.../...ated_lead_1976_2010.jpg</a>
29 d
To those who think that black people commit more violent crimes because "it's in their blood", no shit, lead tends to do that to people when it gets into your system.
If individual choices & responsibility are needed to curtail black crime/incarceration, how does accountability work when someone's mind is poisoned?
Add Opinion