How low with the GOP go to support their anointed leader who "will do it all on his own"?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-attack-video-using-disabled-activist-in-doctored-footage-is-deleted/ar-BB18yuAv
GOP attack video using disabled activist in doctored footage is deleted

New COVID-19 cases surge in U. S. Midwest, weekly deaths down…
I'm not going to reopen my shuttered restaurant. I'd rather feed children…

Republican Rep. Steve Scalise has deleted a controversial video that used doctored footage of a disabled activist to attack Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Scalise, who has represented Louisiana in the House of Representatives since 2008, posted a clip to his official government Twitter account of a July interview between Biden and Ady Barkan, a health care activist and paralyzed ALS patient who speaks with the aid of a computer-generated voice.

In the interview, Barkan mentioned redirecting funding for law enforcement into social services, mental health counseling and affordable housing, and asked Biden if he is open to that kind of reform.

“I’ve proposed that kind of reform. And by the way, the idea, though — that’s not the same as getting rid of or defunding all the police,” Biden said before laying out some of his own reform plans.
==Hmm.
What next will they come up withA Conversation with Trump and his supporters..
How low with the GOP go to support their anointed leader who will do it all on his own?
1
2