What's the next few generations' groups of minorities who will have to fight for their rights? What sort of life will be the majority?

Glojoeblo
My friend and I were coming up with what is the next big minority revolution that will follow into the sexuality fight once BLM is over and skin color issues are irrelevant completely along with the lgbtq community. We came up with Furries and Beastiality and Insest. These will be the follow up minority groups slowly getting more popular. I even see an appeal to the Furry look. Its cute af sometimes. Haunting in other times lol. But still and with how many people will literally fall in love with their pets as it is. Would not shock me at all to see Beastiality becoming more of a thing, the idea is currently closer to where lgbtq was back 100 years ago as far as the mass mentality and way people looked at it. Like I see society basically just constantly fucking eachother to get off on and a nice connection. Then continue on with life, and some women will choose to have the baby if they let themselves get pregnant or not. We'll just run around like that.
24 d
I'm not against any minorities, to make that clear. I'm just playing with some ideas and how it seems things tend to go for humans as we move on. I dont mean to come off as offensive though.
2
0