How do you feel about the rioters who burned down post offices?

Im not sure if this person defended riots, but a lot of the people promoting this tweet did.
I'm not sure if this person defended riots, but a lot of the people promoting this tweet did.
I 100% agree with the recent advocacy and support for the USPS (U. S. Postal Service), but I also oppose riots (although I support police reform and eradication of racism in the police force; I just don't believe in harming innocents in the process).

Riots (claiming to be in support of BLM) involved the destruction of post offices. https://www.businessinsider.com/usps-property-vehicles-ransacked-letter-carriers-assaulted-robbed-protests-union-2020-6

Your thoughts?
Again, I dont know if this meme creator supports riots, but a lot of the people circulating it sure do.
Again, I don't know if this meme creator supports riots, but a lot of the people circulating it sure do.
I advocate for the USPS, and I oppose any riots that harm innocent people or their property.
I advocate for the USPS. I don't oppose riots, but I oppose the destruction of post offices in the process.
I advocate for the USPS. However I don't oppose BLM rioters destroying post offices.
Vote C
I don't advocate for the USPS, but I oppose riots that harm innocent people or their property.
Vote D
I don't advocate for the USPS. I don't oppose riots, but I oppose the destruction of post offices in the process.
Vote E
I don't advocate for the USPS, and I don't oppose BLM rioters destroying post offices.
Vote F
I have no idea
Vote G
GirlGuy
28 d
Some people such as @MountAverage are assuming that most black people are fine with the riots. In reality, across MULTIPLE surveys, a majority of black people oppose violent riots and property destruction.

slate.com/.../...ap-polling-policing-protests.html

Both black AND white people can support a cause without justifying violence against innocents.
52
6