Could this be the possible end of the Kennedy Dynasty ?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ed-markey-wins-2020-massachusetts-senate-primary_n_5f4eb790c5b69eb5c035a517
Ed Markey Wins Massachusetts Senate Primary In Show Of Progressive Force

Sen. Ed Markey won Massachusetts’ Democratic Senate primary Tuesday, defeating a member of one of the most powerful families in Democratic politics in a show of force for the party’s progressive wing.

Progressives, led by the Sunrise Movement, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N. Y.) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), rallied behind Markey in his race against Rep. Joe Kennedy III, spurring a come-from-behind victory. The left hopes its decision to go all in to defend Markey could spur other Democratic senators to venture into progressive waters, knowing they’ll have political backup.

Kennedy reportedly called Markey to concede the race at 10:15 p. m. on Tuesday night. This is the first statewide loss in Massachusetts for a member of the Kennedy family.
Kennedy, 39, the grandson of former Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, was initially heavily favored in the race. Markey, a 74-year-old veteran congressman who won a lightly watched special election in 2013 to move up to the Senate, was little known in much of the state and was thought to have little chance against the latest representative of the Kennedy dynasty.
====
EDITORS NOTE: Anti ANTI KENNEDY, ANTI DEMOCRAT RESPONSES. WILL BE REMOVED POST HASTE
Updates:
16 d
Apparently people don't know how to read... "Anti ANTI KENNEDY, ANTI DEMOCRAT RESPONSES. WILL BE REMOVED POST HASTE"
15 d
do need new glasses.. Na. I SEE TRIGGERED TRUMPLETS and NEOCONS ABOUND...
Please... Please tell me..
Is she in Jail (She isn't LOCKED UP)
Hows that wall coming for you (MEXICO STILL isn't PAYING)
Repeal Obamacare (STILL GOING STRONG)
and.. for the cherry on top..
How did that purchase of Greenland Go..
and..
How about that crowd size.. I seen a larger crowd size at Woodstock!!
Could this be the possible end of the Kennedy Dynasty ?
Add Opinion