What is your view of Incels?

As someone who used to be one except I never got into the forums and stuff, I'm able to empathize with them because I know what it's like to be held down and kicked only to be universally put down more as soon as you fight back. They're seen as easy targets given the perpetual pain and loneliness they experience, and the media creating the false idea that it's only about sex certainly doesn't help that and invites more people to kick them while they're down knowing they can get away with it. This goes on for a while and it often sometimes ends with them committing suicide, only for people to continue laughing at them, or killing people. Some just want the pain to stop and have someone by their side, and sometimes the pain is too much and they decide to inflict great pain on those who had for so long recognized their pain and made it worse to make themselves feel powerful. It's amazing to me how people fail to see that this kind of behavior towards them is exactly how blacks were treated for so long until the Civil rights act and it makes me wonder when abusing incels will be seen as wrong as well. What are your views towards incels?
Add Opinion