Now how could someone clean up this mess when you know his propensity and made comments like this but yet you clean up this mess?

legalboxers
https://conservativeinvestingnews.com/2020/09/03/trump-called-american-war-dead-losers-and-suckers-report/
Trump Called American War Dead ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’: Report

President Trump called American soldiers who died on French soil during World War I “losers” during a trip to France in 2018, according to multiple sources cited by The Atlantic. The comments, reportedly made ahead of a planned visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery that was ultimately canceled and blamed on bad weather, were apparently part of a pattern of the Commander in Chief badmouthing slain service members.

The president has a long history of attacking those in his own party, including the late Republican leader John McCain, whom he called a “fucking loser” upon seeing flags lowered to half-mast in McCain’s honor after his death in 2018. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain in 2015 while still running for the Republican presidential nomination. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Who runs clean up for this dumpster fire...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-denies-report-claiming-trump-called-dead-american-soldiers-losers-and-suckers/ar-BB18GDwo
White House denies report claiming Trump called dead American soldiers 'losers' and 'suckers'

The comments are in stark contrast with the president's public persona as a champion of the U. S. military and a fighter for veterans. The Battle of Belleau, which lasted 20 days in June 1918 and soundly defeated German forces, was a defining moment in World War I for the U. S. Marine Corp.

The White House denied the report.
16 d
www.theatlantic.com/.../
more proof..

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that
16 d
Trump’s understanding of concepts such as patriotism, service, and sacrifice has interested me since he expressed contempt for the war record of the late Senator John McCain, who spent more than five years as a prisoner of the North Vietnamese. “He’s not a war hero,” Trump said in 2015 while running for the Republican nomination for president. “I like people who weren’t captured.”
1
2