By Mormon women telling me that they believe that Native Americans were wicked, they are basically admitting their racism and their religions racism?

steven70001
I would always be Catholic but since I am very curious, about a lot of things, I decided to ask these Mormon missionary women online about what their religion is about. And they sent me Book of Mormon book through the mail. I was questioning certain parts that I read so far. They told me how they believed that the ancestors of Native Americans were wicked and not good. But a group of people called Nepiles or whatever, were good people. And ironically one of the women admitted to me she is 16 percent Native and how family from that site is wicked. Wtf!!!
1
1