Why does GenX refuse to admit there part in white kids shooting up schools?

lovegirll
Why do GenX refuse to admit responsibility for there part in contributing to white kids shooting up schools by spoiling them and coddling them and telling them to always be the bigger person even when they have to fight and then you make your kid edgy minded and not see true reality? I am not defending any school shooters or saying there the victim but the parents could prevent it if they improved white culture and stopped being colorbli and admit the issue. I am an edgy whire dude and school was hell for me but i never became a school shooter and part kf that ia because i denied white culture and embraxed black culture.

Neither culture are innocent bht white cukture is fake asf and arleadt black culture keeps it real and fights when theychavw to and says real shit when they have ri and whire people just be scared and tip toeing around
0
3