Why do Trump supporters complain about being demonized but then act like assholes and also support a president who is an asshole?

Anonymous
Okay one major thing I hear from Trump supporters is on how they love to “own the left” and “trigger them” but then get surprised when people on the left don’t like them. Also they support a president who is a complete total asshole and insults everyone 24/7. I mean I just don’t get why trump supporters didn’t just support Marco Rubio back in 2016 and vote to give him the nomination if they didn’t want people to hate them for supporting the president that they personally support. People like Marco Rubio, he is a nice guy and doesn’t insult people.
0
3