Is Trump really a "conservative trad" and a good spokesman for Christians?

Ifriqyan
It seems rather strange to me how lots of the famous Western politicians who act as spokesmen for traditionalist and conservative voices tend to have the most scandalous and un-traditional personal life/family life.

For example, Trump. Trump has had 2 divorces and 3 marriages. That's without mentioning the multiple adventures/sexual scandals on the side. His current marriage is with a model 20 years his junior that used to pose Naked on photographs.
None of the things mentioned above scream "Christian-like" or traditional.
Melania Trump
Melania Trump
Another example is the french far right political family, the "Le pen". They often talk about christian values of France, yet again their family life doesn't exactly scream Catholic or "Trad" (divorce, playboy etc). Marine Lepen didn't even talk to her father for a extended period of time and kicked him out of his own party.
Pierette Lalane, mother of Marine lepen and ex wife of Jean marie Lepen posing for Playboy
Now on the other hand, another famous world leader is Erdogan. Though I do not vouch for any current world leader, him included, I got to admit that he seems to be one of the few "conservative" ones who actually lives by what he preaches when it comes to traditional family values.
He has been married to the same woman for 42 years. They're about the same age, they met through political activism and she's modest and not involved in any sexual scandal.

It's almost as if his personal family life is more "christian like" than any of the Western politicians who are very loud when talking about "Christian values" but don't even bother to incorporate those families in THEIR OWN FAMILY LIFE.
Erdogan and his wife Emine
Erdogan and his wife Emine
Unless the words "Tradition" and "Conservatism" and "Christian values" have lost all their meaning.

but I truly don't think I could be convinced that Trump or the Lepen etc are "conservatives" and "Trads" or that they are good spokesmen/spokeswomen for traditionalism.My Question might provoke many of you
16
3