How come you didn't say your WIFE but YOUR DAUGHTER or SON?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-plugs-ivanka-as-the-first-female-president-claiming-kamala-harris-is-not-competent-enough-for-the-top-job/ar-BB18uTgs
Donald Trump plugs Ivanka as the first female president claiming Kamala Harris is 'not competent' enough for the top job

In his first speech since the Republican National Convention, President Trump said Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris is "not competent" enough to become the first female president, suggesting that his daughter, Ivanka, would be a much better fit.

Speaking at a New Hampshire campaign rally on Friday night, the president poked fun at Harris' failed 2020 presidential campaign. He said she was not the kind of woman who could make history as the first female president.

"I want to see the first woman president also, but I don't want to see the first woman president get into the position the way [Harris] would do it, and she's not competent, she's not competent," he said, according to The Daily Beast.

"They're all saying, 'We want Ivanka!'" he continued, pointing to cheering supporters near the stage. "I don't blame them."
1
3