Why do I see this stuff all the time on the news, Woman Tortures her children and blames MEN, Why is it ok to blame men for this?

Anonymous
I see this kind of thing in the news all the time, Women beats and tortures her children.. Says its her ex's influence on her that caused it.. Why can these women never take responsibility for the horrific things they do to their children...

Quote from the article

The mother's lawyer Patrick Wilson told the court her actions were influenced by her partner and previous abusive relationships.

'She has suffered at the hands of these men in her relationships... the children observed violence directed towards her by the partner,' he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8706139/Mother-admits-torturing-three-children-including-hitting-SPOONS-seven-months.html
Updates:
13 d
another article says she lied to get custody

www.mirror.co.uk/.../mum-tortured-three-kids-pulled-16479198

Before her arrest, Marisol claimed on Facebook that her former partner made up the allegations to get custody of the three children.

She even alleged that Alberto raped and beat her when she was pregnant and that he threw her and the children out of the home.
Marisol also claimed that she had a restraining order issued against Alberto due to his alleged violent nature
13 d
The above update was a totaly different incident.. But still holy hell
Why do I see this stuff all the time on the news, Woman Tortures her children and blames MEN, Why is it ok to blame men for this?
Add Opinion