Do white people talk about discrimination that POC go through with other white folks?

sweettoothg
I was wondering if some of you talked to each other of how systematic racism is very much real. And if some of you really pity us. Cuz where I live it doesn’t seem like it. I live in Canada and a lot of these things aren’t broadcasted. And by the way I’m not saying all white people are like this. For instance, I was heading to work with a coworker of mine and some guy followed us with his car to tell us that our car was in his way when we weren’t. Him and my coworker exchanged some words. The guy then called us n***er. This really nice lady, who by the way was white, took a picture of his car plate and began to cry telling us “You guys shouldn’t be going through this. I can’t believe someone people have this mind set”. We exchanged numbers and reported the guy.
I ignore it
I do believe that systematic racism exists
GirlGuy
23
8