What do you think the appropriate salary would be for somebody who records books on their computer?

Stoner710
i've had this idea for a while where I would like to set up a system where dyslexics invite people can listen two college textbooks by listening to an actual human instead of the computer voice.
now I think minimum wage is 13.50 an hour in my state maybe a little bit low I was thinking more of 15 to start since I wouldn't be able to pay them that much, but if I were to hire you to read a textbook and record your voice how much would you expect to get paid within reason like I'm not going to be on $$100,000 a year Alan think in the first year I'd be paying you 50,000 just to get the business going of course I would be raised once the business business got off at feet for starting folks
0
2