Do you wonder why people have no respect for the left? Blocking people that disagree with you, then blaming the right for it?

worldscolide
Yeah this is likely to get deleted, but some person who does not live in the states asked an asinine question about gun control, i commented that we dont just use it for protection from others, that we use it for protection from the government, and that he should do some research... And blocked.. Nothing disrespectful, Nothing harmful, Just stating facts for someone that doesn't understand our country. Then at the bottom he stated he was blocking people he didn't agree with because he was copying the right.. Talk about a child..

If you block me fine, but if its because you disagree with me, you're the child here not me.
2
5