What do ICE supporters have to say about the forced hysterectomies being performed on women at the border?

Anonymous
I'm just wondering how anyone can justify that. I've wondered it before, but recently it's been at the front of my mind again.

For those who aren't aware, a nurse who worked at the border is now risking her life as a whistleblower, and exposing the fact that women being held in ICE detention centers are having full hysterectomies (removal of the uterus) performed on them against their will, for no medical reason. This isn't the first time that forced sterilization has taken place at the border in Trump's America, but it is the first of this kind. Hysterectomies have all sorts of serious medical consequences. And also, of course, forced sterilization is genocide.
3
4