If you stack 1 $ bills on top of each other, how high do you think the stack needs to go to reach 1 trillion $ (main question below)?

VIVANT
“The super rich are a whole lot richer than they were two months ago. Twenty five of the wealthiest people on Forbes’ list of the world’s billionaires are worth a whopping $255 billion more than when the U. S. stock market hit a mid-pandemic low on March 23.

Together these 25 folks–Forbes looked at just those on the list with fortunes tied to public stocks–are worth nearly $1.5 trillion, which is about 16% of the total wealth held by the world’s billionaires.”
~~ FORBES MAGAZINE

{I Wanted to put 1$ trillion in your mind as a visual perspective😛}

What do you guys think about that?
I’m not trying to guide, I’m just curious😊... Some people might think it is great some may not. 🤷‍♂️😊
I think it is Awesome!!
I am Speechless.
I think it is Disgusting.
Vote C
I Couldn't care less.
Vote D
I am Undecided.
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
UPDATE : PLEASE READ POLLING ADJUSTMENT

C = Disgusting / AND OR / Danger to all of humanity

I forgot to add dangerous as a polling option... A poster reminded me so I’m combining it to C. You do not have to think ot is both. You can think it is one, or the other, or both.

Thank you ! 💗💗💗
1 mo
“ A new “billionaire census” from the research company Wealth-X reports that the U. S. is now home to 788 billionaires who together have a combined net worth of $3.4 trillion, more than the GDP of most countries.”
31
0