Do you wish death on politicians you don’t like?

Anonymous
For the record I disliked Ruth Bader Ginsberg BUT I respected her as a hard worker and fighter even though I disliked what she was fighting for (specifically from the 90s on). She was a supporter of the #metoo movement that almost destroyed an innocent Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

With that said she’s a human being and a mother. I don’t wish death on people unless they are a true fascist like Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin who are personally responsible for the deaths of 10s of millions of people. Hate all you want Donald Trump is not Adolf Hitler. He’s not putting minorities in gas chambers and comparing detention facilities to Nazi concentration camps is Down syndrome immaturity.

I can’t help but wonder what people would be saying if Brett Kavanaugh suddenly passed away. Would they respectfully say “I didn’t like him or his views but I respect that he was father and condolences to his family.” Or would they say all kinds of heinous bullshit about “good riddens scumbag” and “glad your dead rapist” or some other heinous crap? I could see the latter happening much more if it was a conservative justice that died.
No
Yes
GirlGuy
2
6