Do you agree or disagree with me when I say I'm calling it that Trump will win?

OfDeath
I'm calling it. I actually think Trump will win. I know it looks like Joe Biden will win on paper but it looked like Hilary was going to win last time and I get the feeling that Biden's support is only an illusion amplified by; BLM riots which are just anti government but not necessarily pro Biden, centrist media which commonly leans slightly left and left leaning celebrity voices. Whenever I see polls on social media, they always seem to lean in favour of Trump. It seems like a large portion of America still want Trump (why? I don't know) and the media are drowning our their voice but they will be heard on election day. Then there is the swing voter. I honestly don't know who I would vote for if I was American. Biden really does come across as a withered, vague geriatric man and weakness is not a trait people value in a leader.
It's a crazy prediction but I'm calling it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, no sweat.
Do you agree or disagree with me when I say Im calling it that Trump will win?
Agree Trump will win
Disagree and think Trump won't win
GirlGuy
1
27