When local law enforcement breaks the law, and federal law enforcement lets them, who brings them too justice?

Citizenkirk
There are two kinds of criminals out there. Those who believe they broke the law, and those who don't. When an innocent man has his life destroyed by a corrupt system without hope for justice, he makes his own. FBI, Homeland Security, U. S. Marshals Office, U. S. District Attorney's office, if you're not going too do your job, stay the hell out of my way!!! Clark County, and all other jurisdictions on my S-list, Citizenkirk is watching you.
1 mo
My attempts too bridge the rift between local law enforcement and residents of the community is a shared effort among my neighbors, with some degree of success noticeable. This effort is a process of increased community involvement in public safety and getting too know our first responders by name and who they are as people. This goes beyond simply taking advantage of citizen review boards and neighborhood watch programs. Maybe community based news services are a good idea as well.
1 mo
We have a couple nice, but extremely naive responses, one troll, and a bunch of frustrated citizens who seem too have given up hope on their Constitutionally guaranteed civil rights being protected. What can I say too get you on board with the idea that each and every one of you has equal authority over what happens in this country too any other individual American citizen? Collectively, properly motivated and efficiency organised, you can accomplish anything you set your mind too.
3
7